At Studio Bondi, the safety of our guests, teachers and hosts is our main priority. We have taken the following safety & health measures, completely in line with the current guidelines set by the government.
General measures taken by studio
- Capacity: Reduced class capacity to allow for proper social distancing
- Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at various spots in the studio
- Cleaning: Strict cleaning protocols for before and after class and for general thorough cleaning
- Ventilation: Our studio is equipped with a high-quality ventilation system for continuous fresh air flow that complies with all safety requirements and standards. The windows in shala will stay open during class when possible. Windows will remain open between classes to allow maximum fresh air circulation
- Booking/check-in: Mandatory online reservations and check-in process to keep everything contactless
- Mats: Mats are available to use free of charge. Please make sure to clean your mat properly after class.
We are required to do a health check with every guest. After your booking, you will receive a booking confirmation per e-mail. This e-mail contains a health check questionnaire. Please read it carefully. If one of these questions is answered with 'yes', please cancel your booking and don't come to the studio.
For our guests
To make sure all health & safety regulations are met, we would kindly ask you to take note of the following procedures:
Book your classes:
- Please make sure you book your spot in advance on our website or in our app. A reservation is mandatory
- We have a reduced class capacity to allow for proper social distancing so classes might fill up quickly