Are you interested in all things related to healthy(-ish) lifestyle? Do you want to work closely with Studio Bondi’s founding team to help our business grow? Create inspiring content, set up marketing campaigns and take the next step with your (social) media skills? Are you hands-on and creative and do you have a great eye for detail? Then you may be just the person we’re looking for!
- Content - Co-create and research lifestyle content
- Brand Identity - Help to further establish our brand identity
- Advertising - creation and execution of (re)marketing campaigns with Facebook Ads, Google Ads a.o.
- Social Media and Website - Keep our social media platforms and website up to date, including planning and posting
- Analytics - Track consumer behaviour, provide insights in analytics from campaigns, social media channels and website
- Studio - help with general studio hospitality tasks
- Hands-on, creative and innovative with an open communication style
- At least some experience with (web)Design and WordPress CMS
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads / Analytics
- Interested in healthy lifestyle
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- An inspiring, unique and creative work environment
- Training on the job
- A compensation of EUR 250 per month
- Free yoga!
- Work at the location of Studio Bondi’s design yoga studio or Headquarters (in The Hague)
Start date: ASAP
Period: We prefer someone who could join us for 3-5 months, 5 days a week, but we’re also open to summer internship applications (minimum 2 months).
Location: The Hague
Sounds like your ideal internship? Then apply now by sending your motivation to: email@example.com.
Now that the country is opening up and measures are being relaxed, it’s about time we open our Bondi Cafe again. We are looking for experienced Baristas that know how to make that perfect cappuccino or latte macchiato (or are eager to learn). Extra training can be organized.
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org