Oh yes! During the entire summer you can find our Bondi Pop-up Sessions at various beautiful locations in the city. Check out all info below.
Gardens of the Kunstmuseum
Every Sunday from 10 – 11 am
Every Sunday we are bringing our signature classes to the beautiful, tranquil and green gardens of the Kunstmuseum, just a short walk from our studio. Expect a ‘best of’ of our teachers and classes, rotating each week.
Go to our schedule page and look for classes which say ‘garden’ (Sundays only).
How to get there:
The garden can be accessed via the terrace of Brasserie Berlage. Walk beside the brasserie and past the terrace to find the garden.
Every Saturday from 10.00 - 11.30 am.
Every Saturday you can find us at the beach with our signature Bondi 60 class at the beautiful Beachclub Xiringuito. Hear the sound of the waves as you lie down in Savasana, it doesn't get better than this. The venue has a roof so classes will go ahead even when the weather isn't on our side.
Go to our schedule page and look for the Saturday class at 10.30am which says ‘beach’ (Saturdays only).
How to get there:
Strandweg 9 (navigation Strandweg 6)
2586 JK Scheveningen
How to book:
Classes can be booked with our ‘studio / outdoor’ class passes and Unlimited subscriptions, available on our pricing page.
- Spots are limited, so make sure to always book your spot in advance
- Garden sessions will go ahead when weather conditions are ok (no rain)
- Classes can be cancelled up to 4 hours in advance without being charged
- Please bring your own mat
- Make sure you keep at least 1,5 meter distance from other guests
- Bring some warm clothes in case it gets cold and of course for your Savasana
- Wash your hands before and after class
- Please stay at home if you don’t feel ok